Library Systems Position, OR

ernest perez eperez at sparkie.osl.state.or.us
Tue Feb 27 18:15:44 EST 2001

Library Systems Coordinator  Oregon State Library needs a competent, talented, expererienced and innovative library systems professional. Here's an opportunity to do leading-edge systems development with the intent of putting the global electronic information network at the beck & call of our Oregon state agency users. We're adding and improving Web interfaces for services of all types. See our site at <http://www.osl.state.or.us/>; think you can help us make it better?  Salary range: $38,952-$53,712. Apply by 5 p.m. March 30, 2001. For detailed information, see <http://www.osl.state.or.us/admin/jobs.html>.

-ernest perez
Ernest Perez, Ph.D.
Group Leader
Oregon State Library