[WEB4LIB] Nice answers, but...

Darryl Friesen Darryl.Friesen at usask.ca
Tue Feb 27 10:51:19 EST 2001

>  I did two pages in response (a) has the table width listed at 100% and
(b)
> has the width at 600 pixels.  However, when my associate looks at the page
> with her IE version 5.002919...she sees only a part of the table. The
edges
> are cut off on both sides.  Her screen resolution is about 600 by 800 and
> don't know what to change.
>
> On my computer it is fine.  The 600 pixel has wide white sides, but that
is
> ok.  The 100% version is really good.

What version of IE do you have?  Is there a graphic, or an error in the HTML
that's causing the table to exceed the browser's width?  Does the problems
still exist if she resizes the window larger or smaller.

Did you post a URL in your previous message? (I'm picking up this thread
halfway through here). Could you repost it?

- Darryl

  Darryl Friesen, B.Sc., Programmer/Analyst    Darryl.Friesen at usask.ca
  Education & Research Technology Services,     http://gollum.usask.ca/
  Department of Computing Services,