Nice answers, but...

Masters, Gary E GEM at CDRH.FDA.GOV
Tue Feb 27 10:21:05 EST 2001

Again, I am happy to see a great range of answers to a question. All are
excellent and greatly appreciated.

 I did two pages in response (a) has the table width listed at 100% and (b)
has the width at 600 pixels.  However, when my associate looks at the page
with her IE version 5.002919...she sees only a part of the table. The edges
are cut off on both sides.  Her screen resolution is about 600 by 800 and I
don't know what to change.

On my computer it is fine.  The 600 pixel has wide white sides, but that is
ok.  The 100% version is really good.

Is there an IE setting?  What am I missing?

Thanks for all the help!

Gary

Gary E. Masters
Librarian (Systems)