archived university catalogs

Randy Souther southerr at usfca.edu
Wed Feb 14 14:04:32 EST 2001

I'm wondering if anybody's university archives the electronic versions
of their older university catalogs. Our university is planning on
keeping only the current catalog online so as to prevent confusion
should someone access an out-of-date catalog by mistake.

Since we do get a number of requests at the library for faxes of course
descriptions from old catalogs, it seems useful to me to have the older
electronic versions available for future reference.  How is your
university or library doing it?  Host the files on the library catalog,
perhaps?

--
Randy Souther
Reference Technology Librarian