WEB4LIB in Yahoo! Internet Life

Drew, Bill drewwe at MORRISVILLE.EDU
Wed Feb 14 09:53:18 EST 2001

We have a subscription to Yahoo! Internet Life at home.  I usually skim it.
Yesterday, in the March 2001 issue, I found a very flattering mention of
WEB4LIB on page 134 in the SearchAlert column written  by Danny Sullivan. He
says "I've discovered dozens of useful research tips on Web4Lib, and it's a
great place to ask search-related questions."

Yahoo! Internet Life is actually quite a good magazine, especially when
compared to Wired which I find very superficial.

Bill Drew ; Associate Librarian, Systems and Reference
SUNY Morrisville College Library
drewwe at morrisville.edu <mailto:drewwe at morrisville.edu>
"The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!" --
Author Unknown