[WEB4LIB] RE: Public Web Browser

Skau, Adele ASkau at ci.glendale.ca.us
Wed Feb 7 14:44:30 EST 2001

<snip>

That would be the version known as
PublicBrowser119.zip. :-)

Adele

I highly recommend that if you've used previous versions of the browser that
you download and install version 1.01.0009!!

And, for those of you that contacted me personally about my "exceptions"
list, which I had done via "full-blown" IE and the proxy server I thought
you would like to know that the new version of PublicBrowser now has the
capability to restrict or allow access via the modified browser! Check it
out.

I have thanked Scott for his help, but I want to take this opportunity to
publicly thank him again! Great job!

Adele

Adele M. Skau
Technical Staff Assistant