FW: [WEB4LIB] web database for catalogue.

Gimon, Charles A CAGimon at mpls.lib.mn.us
Wed Feb 7 10:02:09 EST 2001

You're currently running Apache on Unix. PHP and MySQL would require no
money to be spent, but would require someone with a little programming savvy
to set up and maintain.

If you have access to a Windows server, Active Server Pages + Access can be
done with some programming; cost goes up if you have to purchase NT Server,
etc.

There are other pricier options; FileMaker 5 Server can be bought for
US$999, relatively easy to use, but that might be more money than you want
to spend.

--Charles Gimon
  Web Coordinator
  Minneapolis Public Library