Libraries with wireless access for patrons

Drew, Bill drewwe at MORRISVILLE.EDU
Mon Feb 26 10:04:37 EST 2001

I currently have 10 libraries listed that have wireless networks for their
patrons.  Thank you to everyone that sent them in.  I am disappointed I
haven't received more.  I know of at least another 10 by searches I have
done via Google.  This includes many high profile institutions.  Please send
your information along if you provide wireless access to patrons in your
library.  My purpose in doing this is to find out how other libraries are
responding to and promoting wireless access.

___________________
Wilfred (Bill) Drew
Associate Librarian, Systems and Reference
SUNY Morrisville College Library
drewwe at morrisville.edu <mailto:drewwe at morrisville.edu>
Home: http://www.morrisville.edu/~drewwe/
Not Just Cows: http://www.morrisville.edu/~drewwe/njc/
Library: http://www.morrisville.edu/library/
Have Laptop -- Will Travel.
"The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!" --
Author Unknown