[WEB4LIB] Non-A.D.A. compliant software woes (Docutek)

Phil Kesten pkesten at docutek.com
Wed Dec 12 14:14:34 EST 2001

Stacy Pober’s recent post to this list raises important questions about ADA compliance for online systems.  Docutek has been working
toward full compliance, and our systems already satisfy well over 80 percent of the criteria outlined in the 1999 W3C  "Checklist of
Checkpoints for Web Content Accessibility" guidelines.  With Stacy's input we developed a solution for the issue she brought
forward, that of small font sizes in our ERes system.  The solution, which enables each user to adjust the fonts as necessary, will
be distributed to all of our sites as part of the normal update process.

                                                Phil Kesten
                                                Vice President and Co-Founder
                                                Docutek Information Systems

Philip Kesten, Ph.D.