[WEB4LIB] Re: block text search/replace utility?

P. Michael McCulley mcculley at best.com
Thu Dec 20 00:50:56 EST 2001

Notetab Light (Freeware) can handle this; it also has an "Insert File" command on the Document menu, which you could script or use the "text macros" (called clip or clipbook libraries; downloadable from the site as add-ins) to a> search text b> replace by space and c> insert file, etc.

This software also has the addable clipboard libraries that make it useful in HTML/coding tasks, including cleaning/quoting e-mails. Often called a Notepad replacement, this one's much more, IMO.

See http://www.notetab.com/

Best,
Michael

P. Michael McCulley
Email: mcculley at best.com
San Diego, CA
*Speaking Only for Himself*

Quote of the Moment:
And the sea will grant each man new hope,
as sleep brings dreams of home. - Christopher Columbus.