[WEB4LIB] Re: Library Web Page Use

Craighton Hippenhammer CHHammer at olivet.edu
Mon Dec 10 16:43:51 EST 2001

It all depends on how high up in the heirarchy of Web pages you want to put yourself. The higher up you are, the more they care.  If you're buried way down as a Department who is under Division who is under Academics, there's not quite the pressure.  I just don't want to be down there.

Craighton Hippenhammer
Information Technology Librarian
Olivet Nazarene University
chhammer at olivet.edu

>>> Daniel Messer <dmesser at yvrls.lib.wa.us> 12/10/01 03:06PM >>>
    Man oh man, it's worse than I figured. So tell me, and the group as well, what the academics in the Comp Sci department think of this? CWU wasn't bad in the CS department, but I've had friends at other universities who would've done a little hard core cracking in retaliation for such trifles.
    Are they refusing to put the page online unless it's 100% error free, including the removal of these nasty-bad italicized commas? If so, I think a department has gotten a bit too full of itself and some higher action might be worth a try.

Dan

--
Mondai wa
The subject in question...
dmesser at yvrls.lib.wa.us
-------
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
                     -Hunter S. Thompson