Job posting: Assistant Library Consortium Director, Detroit

MICHAEL PIPER aj0386 at wayne.edu
Mon Aug 20 17:27:24 EDT 2001

Assistant Library Consortium Director, Detroit, Michigan

DALNET, the Detroit Area Library Network, invites candidates for our
Assistant Director position. If you share our commitment to building
state-of-the-art, customer-focused services, this job's for you. Bring us
your energy and ideas, and we'll provide the support, tools and training you
need to be successful.

In this position, you'll provide leadership in the operations of an
expanding multi-type library consortium with 22 member libraries in three
counties in Southeastern Michigan. DALNET is based at Wayne State
University, a Carnegie I Research University in Detroit's cultural district.
This contract position is renewable annually one year in advance, and is
open until filled.

Beginning salary range is negotiable, depending on qualifications. Open
until suitable candidate is found. For the job posting and application
procedures, see the Wayne State University Web site
(http://www.hr.wayne.edu/employment/POSTINGS/00011539.htm).

Please direct inquiries about this position to the address in the job
posting. This message is posted on multiple lists; please excuse any
duplication.

Michael Piper, Director
Detroit Area Library Network
aj0386 at wayne.edu