Netscape / Mozilla SideBar removal

Blake Carver carver.50 at osu.edu
Wed Aug 15 17:24:06 EDT 2001

Now that Mozilla and Netscape have come of age (well almost... but that's
another thread) we are considering moving on up from Netscape 4.7x to a
newer browser; IE, netscape 6.x and Mozilla being the usual suspects of course.
Has anyone found a way to  Permanently delete the Sidebar? I don't me just
f9ing it, but actually going in to the code and blowing it away so it can
never be used again...ever.

If you are using Netscape/Mozilla currently, have users found it
confusing/annoying if you did leave it on?
Any other thoughts on Keeping it on Vs. Blowing it away?