MS Access and FP2000/2002

Dan Lester dan at riverofdata.com
Thu Aug 2 23:11:29 EDT 2001

I have received a ton of responses on ColdFusion.  Thanks to all.
I'll provide a link to a page of the consolidated information in the
next week or two.

Now I'd like to know of any library databases that are in MS Access
that have been linked to the web by means of FrontPage2000/2002.  This
technique, using wizards in FP, produces .asp pages for queries, or
produces static pages from Access or FP. These could be internet or
intranet accessible pages.

These will typically be smaller applications, but don't feel that
they're not important or of interest.  Any information appreciated.
I'll add the information to the rest of it and share results with all.

Thanks again

dan

--
Dan Lester, Data Wrangler  dan at RiverOfData.com
3577 East Pecan, Boise, Idaho  83716-7115  USA