[WEB4LIB] Re: sanserif font for all browsers

Andrew Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Mon Aug 27 12:52:48 EDT 2001

Boy, chalk up a big "Duh" for me!
I meant to say that the serif font is much more readable because it has the
"curls" [No, that's not the technical term.]
:)
But, as I did say at the end, on web pages, many people find the sans-serif fonts
easier to read when not in blocks of text.

Once again, a lesson in why one should not do 3 things at once.

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Waterford Township Public Library
Waterford, MI