Zeldman interview at New Breed Librarian

Bob Long bob at esrl.lib.md.us
Mon Apr 2 09:28:05 EDT 2001

New Breed Librarian has done an interview with Jeffery Zeldman -
http://www.newbreedlibrarian.org/archives/01.02.apr2001/interview1.html

Not much in the interview that hasn't been discussed on Web4Lib (it could
have just as easily been an interview with Thomas Dowling in places), but
it's a fresh perspecive and he touches on his project (Click On @ The
Library) with the New York Public Library, which sounds interesting.

Here's a teaser:

"Libraries are attractive to me on many levels. And I think what they do
is somewhat analogous to what independent, non-commercial websites do. I
don't care how organized and bureaucratic some large libraries may be;
essentially they are labors of love."

Bob Long, Eastern Shore Regional Library, Inc.
Automation Technical Assistant
410 479 0776	(v)
410 548 5807	(f)
bob at esrl.lib.md.us