[WEB4LIB] Allowing Downloads

Wagner, Kurt WagnerK at wpunj.edu
Wed Apr 25 12:27:58 EDT 2001

We have various profiles set up on our NT applications servers such that our
public lab workstations cannot save to the hard drives. This pretty much
stops folks from downloading. If they care to save to a floppy disk, they
are welcome to.
Kurt
Kurt W. Wagner- Library Information Systems
Sarah Byrd Askew Library - William Paterson University
Wayne NJ USA 07506 973-720-2285
http://www.wpunj.edu/library