Software for posting past exams on a website

Williams, David DWilliams at law.pace.edu
Mon Apr 9 14:20:38 EDT 2001

Pace University Law Library is about to post past exams of our
Law School professors on our website.  Our focus group would
be very interested in hearing from other libraries as to
their experiences with various software packages for this
and similar applications.  We would also like to hear other
libraries opinions on possibly suitable packages.

Our group is presently considering Microsoft Access with
Cold Fusion, and the Greenstone package from the National
Library of New Zealand.

Any information would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Dave Williams
Pace University Law Library
78 North Broadway
White Plains, NY 10603