[WEB4LIB] forcing IE to display page from sever

Mark Pecaut pecautm at missouri.edu
Thu Apr 5 09:03:41 EDT 2001

Microsoft has a page about this that may or may not help
you.

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q199/8/05.ASP

Also other things you could try (but may not fix it) are

<META HTTP-EQUIV="Expires" CONTENT="Tue, 01 Jan 1980 1:00:00 GMT">

And setting the cache size in IE to 0 .

Good luck,

-Mark