[WEB4LIB] HTML editors

Raymond Wood raywood at magma.ca
Thu Apr 5 02:58:42 EDT 2001

You seem to be referring to Windows-based HTML editors :)

Arachnophilia works nicely, especially if you like to customize.

HTML-Kit is excellent for 'heavy duty' jobs.

Lastly, and only half in jest, Gvim for Windows is my standard
text/HTML editor on occasions when I must use 'that other OS'  :P

All are free, as in 'free beer'.

Raymond

On 4 Apr 2001, at 11:00, Heather Samuels wrote:

> Can anyone recommend a good HTML editor that is free.  Something
> somewhat comparable to Dreamweaver and BBEdit.  I've heard that
> Arachnophilia is pretty good -- does anyone have any experience using
> it?
>
> Heather
> blueskies88 at hotmail.com
> your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com