Digitization Software WITH Cataloging Module

Gerry Mckiernan GMCKIERN at gwgate.lib.iastate.edu
Wed Apr 4 11:48:57 EDT 2001

                  _Digitization Software  WITH Cataloging Module_

   I am greatly interested in learning about recommended digitization software
that provides image as well as Optical Character Recognition scanning.

 I am particularly interested in software that has a *Cataloging Module* for entering appropriate metadata about the digitized item.

 [I am aware of the RLG resources and publications, and other sources, but am particularly interested in personal recommendations]

 As Always, Any and All recommendations, contributions, Cosmic Insights, etc. are Most Welcome.

/Gerry McKiernan
Digitized Librarian
Iowa State University
Ames IA 50011