[WEB4LIB] Re: CSS-2 "solution" and Font Tags

David Merchant merchant at LATECH.EDU
Thu Apr 19 18:57:48 EDT 2001

> > But with "edit/replace" it's not any harder to change all the font tag's
> > face and color values.
> >

>In a hundred (or a thousand, or a million) documents?

With HTML Assistant PRO 2000 (even 97) you can multiple file search and
replace over hundreds of documents at a time.  It's been a life-saver many
times over for me.  Used it for many different scenarios, including to
replace maito links of a webmaster who has left (no, the organizeations
didn't have a generic webmaster email addy).   And I've used it to change
font tags and even to remove font tags.  I try to use a combo of style
sheets and font tags, to maximize cross-browser, but it's been a slow move
toward adding style sheets but progressing.  But I will admit that the more
I work with CSS, the more I like CSS

TTFN,
David