[WEB4LIB] Re: CSS-2 "solution" and Font Tags

Jennifer Heise jahb at lehigh.edu
Thu Apr 19 16:32:30 EDT 2001

Nancy Sosna Bohm wrote:

> Just playing the Devil's (font tag's) advocate:
> Re:

Depends. Suppose you use Garamond for other things in the document?
Suppose your editor does Bold and font face=garamond color=blue
sometimes and Bold font color=blue face=garamond sometimes?

Jenne, who is going to tackle putting proper Cite tags in her
bibliography whenever she feels strong enough to handle all the
replace/no replace repetitions.

--
/   Jennifer Heise, Helpdesk/Librarian, Lehigh Univ. Information
Resources
  / Phone (610) 758-3072          Email: jahb at lehigh.edu

"Comment is free, but facts are on expenses." -- Tom Stoppard