[WEB4LIB] Re: Intro & info

Melody Danley danleym at sls.lib.il.us
Thu Apr 19 13:49:54 EDT 2001

These gentlemen came to the Suburban Library System in Illinois last year and
presented a three-part series on accessability. The series was well attended
from different libraries in the area. It was very useful, and certainly
beneficial in increasing understanding of accessability issues. It may be
worth pursuing this sort of presentation in other library systems.

Melody

--
Melody Danley
Graphics and Display Coordinator