Dreamweaver UltraDev

David (David King) David at KCLIBRARY.ORG
Mon Apr 30 10:02:30 EDT 2001

> Macromedia has just announced that UltraDev will no longer be
> developed.  Check the website for details.  (And that only became a
> Macromedia product after they bought Allaire)

Are you sure about that? I went to their site and there was no announcement.
A search on Google showed that Macromedia released an upgrade of ultradev
for mac users on April 25. But nothing about no longer developing it.

David King | Information Technology Librarian | Kansas City Public Library
david at kclibrary.org | 816-701-3461

dan

--
Dan Lester, Data Wrangler  dan at RiverOfData.com
3577 East Pecan, Boise, Idaho  83716-7115 USA