academic search index

stephen stolp stolp at OREGON.UOREGON.EDU
Thu Sep 28 22:53:55 EDT 2000

I posted an entry a month or two ago about a small academic index that
catalogues free academic resources on the internet.  Since the first post
we have made some changes to the index.  We now have dynamically gernerated
browsable links to all the journals.  All source citations are now offered
in MLA, APA, and Chicago. Although the index is still small we have added
two new employees to help keep up with data entry.  If you like the site,
please link us to your libraries web page and by all means tell us what you
think.  This is an index put together by academics for academics.  We want
to make it useful.
http://www.allacademic.com.

thanks,
stephen stolp