PowerPoint & FrontPage 2000

Gina Minks gina-minks at utulsa.edu
Thu Sep 28 09:31:34 EDT 2000

Hello All!

I am trying to add a PowerPoint 2000 presentation to a website that was
built in FrontPage 2000 and am having no luck!!  I looked through the
Microsoft support pages and thought that my trouble was that I was trying to
use frames (PowerPoint 2000 uses frames when you save it as a web page) and
I followed their suggestions to "Disable the Outline Frame".  However that
hasn't seemed to work - when I try inserting the file into FrontPage, all I
get is "This page uses frames, but your browser doesn't support them."  I
tried inserting into a frames page and I still get the same message.

What am I doing wrong? (I know this can't be this hard!)  Help anyone?
Suggestions?

TIA
-Gina  (Is it Friday yet? ? ?)

Gina L. B. Minks