[WEB4LIB] DELIVERING WML

Andrew Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Thu Sep 28 09:32:07 EDT 2000

Thomas Dowling noted earlier this week the use of CSS to be able to define your
output based upon the media being used to present the content.  Couldn't this
also apply to the "wireless"/PDA environment?  I sure as heck don't have time to
learn another markup language even though I recognize the need to meet the needs
of this growing community.

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Waterford Township Public Library