Print Page & E-Mail This Page (functions)...

P. Michael McCulley mcculley at best.com
Thu Sep 21 18:01:53 EDT 2000

I'm looking to add two types of functionality to a Web site... and would be
interested if anyone here knows of a good Javascript or CGI solution for
these:

	* Print This Page (formats for printer-friendly/or just print)
	* E-Mail This Page (form type, fill in e-mail address, populates with URL,
etc.)

I'll be glad to summarize for the list any replies, and was just thinking of
not re-inventing the wheel and/or coding, if there's some public domain code
that can handle these functions.

Is anyone using anything like these on library sites/pages? I see them a lot
on newspaper sites, content sites like newsletters, etc., and find them
useful and handy tools. I often e-mail myself Web pages, to view later, etc.

Any tips appreciated.

Best regards,
Michael McCulley
mcculley at best.com