[WEB4LIB] Library "Splash" pages

Peter Schoenberg PSchoenberg at publib.edmonton.ab.ca
Fri Sep 15 10:58:00 EDT 2000

<minirant>
Splash pages are a triumph of the PR types over people who care about the
customer.   Splash pages are something you force visitors to view before
they get to what they want.   Resistance is recommended!
</minirant>

Peter Schoenberg
Manager - Virtual Library Services - Edmonton Public Library
pschoenberg at publib.edmonton.ab.ca     tel: (780) 496 1855