[WEB4LIB] software for building online image database

Peter C. Gorman pgorman at library.wisc.edu
Fri Sep 8 13:08:34 EDT 2000

Kerry,

We use OCLC's SiteSearch for image databases; see
http://africafocus.library.wisc.edu/ for an example. It didn't come
with thumbnail-handling out of the box, but its toolkit let us
develop the interface we wanted. Have your Java book handy, though!

--
Peter C. Gorman
pgorman at library.wisc.edu
(608) 265-5291

What's the difference between fiddle players and government bonds?
Government bonds eventually mature and earn money.