[WEB4LIB] Re: Web editors/marketshare & reviews

Julia Schult jschult at elmira.edu
Thu Sep 7 13:58:23 EDT 2000

Thomas, where did you get this from?  If it is from a spidering of the web,
of course FrontPage shows up as having a huge number, because they stick
their name on every page it touches, whether it created that page originally
or not.  If an editor doesn't do that, they won't show up on the radar.  So,
where did you get these very interesting numbers?

--
---Julia E. Schult
Access/Electronic Services Librarian
Jschult at elmira.edu