[WEB4LIB] Re: netLibrary implementation.

John Creech creechj at mumbly.lib.cwu.edu
Fri Oct 20 12:54:58 EDT 2000

As to help guides, Systems Librarian Andrea Peterson at Western Washington
University has created a good one that I cribbed from for our guide.  I of
course had to bribe her with chocolate, but hey...whatever works.  Her
guide is at http://www.library.wwu.edu/online/netlib.htm

John Creech, CWU Library