Webpages with good mouseovers

Patti Brommelsiek pbrommel at bc.cc.ca.us
Fri Oct 13 11:36:34 EDT 2000

We are starting to look at a redesign and are considering mouseovers or
pop-out menus (do they have another name?) for certain links. I know that I
have seen effective use of these but, alas, cannot recall which specific
sites use this feature well. If anyone could suggest a site they have seen
where these function nicely, please send me the URLs. Doesn't matter to me
if they are library sites because I'm more interested in function and
appearance.

The webmaster assures me that the ADA issues involved can be addressed.
Anyone have experience with this aspect?

Thanks in advance!

Patti Brommelsiek
Reference Librarian, Grace Van Dyke Bird Library
Bakersfield College
1801 Panorama Drive
Bakersfield CA 93305
(661) 395-4821 pbrommel at bc.cc.ca.us