Thanks for input

Karen G. Schneider kgs at bluehighways.com
Mon Nov 27 12:47:15 EST 2000

So far, the JASC Media Center and Cerious Software look like the best bets.
JASC has a free download to evaluate, and Cerious is soitenly cheap enough.
I'm looking at JASC first--for $29, and a free demo, why not--but from what
I see the Cerious looks like a wonderful program, well worth $80.  The batch
processing capabilities look terrific.  Thanks!

The suggestion about the Powerpoint plug-in is nice, but among other issues,
I have noticed that most Microsoft products output SDHTML (simply dreadful
HTML). I do think the plug-in would be a way to take a group of photos that
had been resized, etc. and place them in a slick-looking Powerpoint show
fairly quickly.

As several people requested, I will report back on how all this works out.
(hey, is this a column..?)

With gratitude,

Karen G. Schneider kgs at bluehighways.com
Assistant Director, Shenendehowa Public Library, NY
http://www.shenpublib.org