[WEB4LIB] RE: Does this exist?

Jorge Biquez jbiquez at icsmx.com
Mon Nov 27 11:08:57 EST 2000

Hello Karen and all.

There's a great software that does all this and a lot more . It's name
WEBTRICITY 2 from MICROGRAFX. Their software include 3 packages and LOT of
tools for managing imagines, creating buttons, web pages and a lot more
(even a GREAT rendering program). I bougth the package in a Best Buy Store
for $49.50 USD two months ago. It is very good software. I use it every day
for the design part of my business (the same results as if you were using
really expensive software).

I hope this helps.

JB