surveys

Ward Price wprice at panam.edu
Tue Nov 21 17:39:06 EST 2000

We are redesigning our web site.  We'd like to conduct a survey of our
users (primarily students) to find out what they like/don't like about our
present site, what they use the web for, what they'd like to see in our
site, etc.  I've been off the list for a while, but I searched the archives
for "survey" and questionaire", and found nothing about user surveys for
web sites.  Have any Web4Libers conducted a (web) survey about their web
sites before?  Where should look for information?  Thanks.

Ward Price
C. Ward Price    wprice at panam.edu
 Instruction/Reference/Web Librarian
  University of Texas-Pan American