Ezproxy and Log Analyzers

Peter Murray PMurray at law.uconn.edu
Tue Nov 21 12:01:21 EST 2000

EZproxy's logs are in Common Logfile Format, so just about any
statistics program should be able to read and process them.

I ran across a comprehensive list of log file analyzers at
<http://www.uu.se/Software/Analyzers/Access-analyzers.html>.  Perhaps
something there will do what you are looking for...

Peter

--On Monday, November 20, 2000 7:16 AM -0800 "Zaino, Jeffrey"

--
Peter Murray, Computer Services Librarian              W: 860-570-5233
University of Connecticut Law School             Hartford, Connecticut