Hot Links Under Netscape 6

Hambleton, John JHAMBLET at NMU.EDU
Fri Nov 17 21:30:27 EST 2000

Aloha!

I've looked at *some* of the "Netscape 6" e-mail
of late on this list but admittedly, not the majority
of it. I downloaded "6" and tried it out. I dub it
"groovy". BUT on some of my web pages it shows up
"hot links" that I never even knew I had--they are
simply "dashes" somewhere adjacent to "legit" hot
links. Now isn't that interesting. I never saw anything
like that with IE 5.x nor Netscape 4.7 or earlier. I
looked at my HTML source and it looks OK. I wonder what
the deal is??

Has this been noticed/discussed on the list yet? If so
what's it about? Possibly if I look at my HTML source
with a fresh head on Monday, it will be obvious. :->

Thanks!
Have a nice day.

+ John S. "Dilbert" Hambleton
+ Computer Scientist and Eccentric