Simple Scheduling Application

Jim Barrentine jkb at ix.netcom.com
Fri Nov 17 10:43:07 EST 2000

I'm looking for a simple scheduling web application.

Here's the situation.  I have 60 one hour time slots spread over a
month.  I want people to be able to schedule themselves for one of these
time slots.  People should be able to see what slots are free and enter
their name in that slot.  Obviously I don't want anyone to be able to
change a slot that's already assigned.  I don't need the complexity of
allowing a person to change their own entry in the schedule.

This is a one shot deal so I really don't want to invest the time to
develop something from scratch.

Any ideas.

James K. Barrentine
Information Partners, Inc.