Full-Text/Online periodicals access database (fwd) (2)

Mark Jordan mjordan at sfu.ca
Fri Nov 3 18:46:20 EST 2000

Hi again Eric,

Further to my last long email, I forgot to mention that because we are
records to put back in our catalouge, we will have records in our
catalogue to title that are only available to us in those full-text
sources. Some full-text database vendors provide MARC records but this way
we have more control over what those records look like.

Mark

Mark Jordan
Librarian / Analyst, Systems Division
W.A.C. Bennett Library, Simon Fraser University
Burnaby, British Columbia, V5A 1S6, Canada
Email mjordan at sfu.ca / Phone (604) 291 5753 / Fax (604) 291 3023