Internet Collection Development/Web Site Administration

Elizabeth Badeaux 225.231-3720 ebadeaux at CLSN3244.ebr.lib.la.us
Tue May 23 17:15:26 EDT 2000

Please accept my apologies for the cross-posting.

Good afternoon,

A search through the web4lib archives has netted a bit of information on
the above topic, but I was hoping to perhaps get more and newer
information by cross-posting this request.

We are in the process of developing a link collection development policy
as well as a web site design/content/administration policy which would
define specific areas of responisbility for these needs.

Does anyone out there have any urls to which s/he could point me, or have
one s/he could send to me via email?

I appreciate any and all responses.

Thanks,

Elizabeth Badeaux

Elizabeth Badeaux			Voice:	225-231-3720
Librarian, Computer Division		Fax:	225-231-3788
East Baton Rouge Parish Library		E-mail:	ebadeaux at ebr.lib.la.us
7711 Goodwood Blvd.
Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70806