[WEB4LIB] File Extension to Plug-In chart

P. Michael McCulley mcculley at best.com
Thu May 4 00:13:07 EDT 2000

Jerry,

Here's a few links:
http://www.webopedia.com/quick_ref/fileextensions.html
long but pretty good; covers more than just Windows.

Another, more complex listing:
http://www.thereference.com/computer/filext.html

And also,
http://www.whatis.com/ff.htm

<aside>
Back when Netscape was Netscape, they did a pretty decent job of keeping up
on their plug-in family; today, I don't think the major browsers (or any
third-party I've seen) is doing a good chart relative to a) *major* plug-ins
with b) related file extension/format.
</aside>

Best regards,
Michael McCulley
mcculley at best.com

Quote of the Moment:
-When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one
I've never tried before.