[ref#96928] IPL redesign: your feedback wanted!

redesign at ipl.org redesign at ipl.org
Fri May 19 09:45:02 EDT 2000

The Internet Public Library has embarked on a website redesign project,
and we need your feedback!  Our team's primary goals are to improve the
site's search and navigational features to help users find what they need
quickly and easily.  We also welcome suggestions for sprucing up the site
without intense graphics or advanced web interfaces, since we don't want to
frustrate our patrons who depend on dial-up access.

We invite librarians and other professionals to provide feedback on
the current site:

  http://www.ipl.org/

Please identify whether you are a regular, infrequent, or first-time
visitor, 1 or 2 things you like most about the site, and 1 or 2 suggestions
for improvement.  Responses can be sent to this address: redesign at ipl.org.

Thanks for your help!

[/|\]  the Internet Public Library
|-+-|  ipl at ipl.org - http://www.ipl.org/
[\|/]  "serving the Internet community since March, 1995"