[WEB4LIB] RE: Screen capture software for web presentations

Jerry Kuntz jkuntz at rcls.org
Wed May 17 10:12:31 EDT 2000

If you need to simulate a session--particularly ones using java or
javascript--I'd go with one of the session recorders listed in the Library
web Manager's Reference Center:
http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/Web4Lib/RefCenter/lwmrcconnect.html#record

I don't think MS Camcorder can still de downloaded, but I still use it on my
Win 98 notebook. However, you can't pause the player! Lotus used to have a
very crippled free download of ScreenCam, but I don't see it now. HyperCam
is shareware ($30.00) with a free download. It looks like it might do
everything you'd want.
Jerry Kuntz
jkuntz at rcls.org