I am the very model of computerized librarian

Tara Calishain calumet at Mindspring.com
Thu May 11 16:22:12 EDT 2000

Very funny:

http://www.tk421.net/essays/cybrarian.shtml

Sample:

"I am the very model of computerized Librarian,
I seek out information zoologic to agrarian,
I know each subject that is found in an encyclopedia
I handle every AV tool and every type of media;
My online databases can locate each journal article,
In physics texts, I can define each elemental particle,
In atlases and online maps, I find the way to Timbuktu,
Identify each capital from Bogota to Katmandu."

Tara
not a librarian but appreciative

ResearchBuzz:
" ... without a doubt one of the most consistently
valuable and interesting Internet resources
newsletters available." -- The Scout Report
http://www.researchbuzz.com