Spine labels, Anzio 12.3, newsletter, etc.

Bob Rasmussen ras at anzio.com
Mon May 8 17:35:28 EDT 2000

Greetings!

covering "the state of our art" on printing spine labels from Anzio. This is
contained in a copy of our email newsletter that was just sent out today. You
can find the information at
   ftp://ftp.anzio.com/pub/newsletter.txt

If you did NOT receive our newsletter mailing, and would like to, please visit
our web site and subscribe.

--
Regards,
....Bob Rasmussen,   President,   Rasmussen Software, Inc.

personal e-mail: ras at anzio.com
 company e-mail: rsi at anzio.com
            fax: (US) 503-624-0760
            web: http://www.anzio.com