[WEB4LIB] More information on "Talk to a Librarian"

Lori Bell lbell at darkstar.rsa.lib.il.us
Wed Mar 29 10:20:15 EST 2000

With quick click and Live Person (www.liveperson.com) there is no software
required on the browser's end.  The operator/librarian can be anywhere and
someone using the internet can be anywhere go to that site, pop a window
open if they need help.  If no one is on duty, they can leave an e-mail.

Lori Bell
Automation/Technology Department
Alliance Library System
845 Brenkman Drive