Internet Ethics/Privacy in the Workplace

Lori Bell lbell at darkstar.rsa.lib.il.us
Tue Mar 28 22:31:33 EST 2000

Hello.  I am from a regional library system in Illinois where we serve 300
libraries of all types with various services.  We are looking for
information on and possible speakers for Internet ethics/privacy in the
workplace.  Do any of you have policies in place for what employees
can/can't do in the workplace on the Internet-limit the sites they go
to-check the sites they go to?  Have any of you had any problem?  Do you
have policies in place?  Are any of you willing to speak on this issue or
done some research in this area?  You could respond to my e-mail address
if so.  Thanks very much.

Lori Bell
Automation/Technology Department
Alliance Library System