[WEB4LIB] Hi,

Justin Scott jmscott at ucla.edu
Tue Mar 7 12:06:16 EST 2000

Another option would be to replace your current video card with a Matrox
Millennium G400 card with the "dual head" feature (runs 2 monitors from one
card). I'm not sure if it handles 2 different resolutions, but you could
probably fake it. It seems to be able to do just about everything else. The
web page is at http://www.matrox.com/mga/products/mill_g400/features.htm.

Alternately, the QuickRes program that someone else mentioned is a great
(and free!) option. There is an "enhanced" version called MultiRes, still
free, available from http://www.entechtaiwan.com/.  It runs on NT and seems
to be pretty solid. It's available from the "Free Software" area, about
halfway down the page.